- May 18: GM Recalls Chevy Spark to Fix Passenger Airbags recalls | 6 days ago
- May 18: Crash Tests: Tesla Model S, BMW i3, Chevy Volt and Toyota Prius Prime news | 6 days ago
- April 30: GM Headlamp Driver Module Recall Investigated investigations | 24 days ago
- March 5: Chevy Cruze Emissions Lawsuit Will Continue news | 80 days ago
2000 Chevrolet Suburban
fuel system Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: For its age, the 2000 Suburban is holding up remarkably well. Just make sure to always keep a gas station within range and you should be fine.
Worst 2000 Suburban fuel system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- difficulty starting and stalling out1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery: Fuel Pump24
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline7
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Storage: Tank Assembly3
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other: Storage: Fuel Gauge System3
- NHTSA: Fuel/Propulsion System3
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Fuel Injection System2
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other: Delivery: Fuel Pump2
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery: Hoses, Lines/Piping, ...1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other: Storage: Tank Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Suburban Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Suburban compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Suburban overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Suburban.