- April 10: GM Re-Recalls Ignition Switch For Another Defect
- April 8: GM Fined $7,000 a Day For Missing Ignition Switch Deadline
- March 31: GM Recalls 1.3 Million Cars for Power Steering Problems
- March 30: GM Recalls 662,000 Vehicles Due to Broken Axles and Fire Risks
- March 29: Emergency Motion Filed Against GM to 'Park It Now'
- March 28: GM Recalls Another 824,000 Cars for Ignition Switch Defect
- March 28: GM Issues Chevy Cruze Stop Sale
- March 17: It's March Madness For GM: Another 1,500,000 Vehicles Recalled
- February 21: The Most American-Made Car Brand
1995 Chevrolet Suburban
Worst 1995 Suburban electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- randomly caught fire1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery19
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Cables3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Electrical System1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Suburban Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Suburban compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Suburban overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Suburban.