7.0

$1,200.00

1997 Chevrolet Suburban cooling system problems

cooling system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1997 Chevrolet Suburban:

1997 Chevrolet Suburban Owner Comments

Aug 042011

Suburban V8

Coolant running out of back of engine as soon as engine starts up. Can't afford fix right now. Riding bike but need vehicle for my job. I can probably fix it if the repairs aren't too hard or no special tools needed but minimal time and must do it on residential street.

- , Gardnerville, NV, USA

Jul 242007

Suburban V8

I took my car for service "system coolant flash" and on my way back home I had the leak. I took the car back to the dealer "DIFEO CHEVROLET" and the answer was. They are not responsable for the problem things happen when you do the flash". I pay the repair.

- , Jersey City, NJ, USA