- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 11 days ago
- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 17 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 36 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 38 days ago
- October 22: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 49 days ago
1998 Chevrolet Suburban
Worst 1998 Suburban electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring7
- NHTSA: Electrical System2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Suburban Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Suburban compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Suburban overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Suburban.