- February 8: General Motors Recalls Chevrolet Cruze Cars to Fix Seats recalls | 14 days ago
- February 5: GM Recalls 2017 Chevrolet Suburban HD Vehicles recalls | 17 days ago
- December 20: General Motors Recalls 2017 Chevy Malibu Cars recalls | 64 days ago
- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 69 days ago
- December 14: Chevy Sonic Gas Mileage Lawsuit Says MPG is Wrong news | 70 days ago
2001 Chevrolet Suburban
Worst 2001 Suburban electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- alarm malfunctions2
- "passlock" system failure -- car turns over, but won't start1
- NHTSA: Electrical System21
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Cables1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Suburban Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Suburban compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Suburban overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Suburban.