- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 10 days ago
- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 16 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 35 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 37 days ago
- October 22: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 48 days ago
2002 Chevrolet Suburban
accessories - interior Problems
Worst 2002 Suburban accessories - interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- clock inaccurate1
- paint is coming off dashboard1
- NHTSA: Interior Lighting4
- NHTSA: Seats3
- NHTSA: Child Seat: Tether (Strap) 1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Instrument Panel1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical1
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Power Adjust1
- NHTSA: Seats: Mid/Rear Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Suburban Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Suburban compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Suburban overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Suburban.