1. ignition lock drilled, replace ignition lock (1 reports)
2002 Chevrolet Suburban electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chevrolet Suburban:

2002 Chevrolet Suburban Owner Comments

Dec 292015

Suburban LL

I was totally shocked and frustrated to come out from being in the grocery store over an hour to find that my key would turn in the ignition. I sat for over 45 minutes trying to get it to turn over. I had to get a neighbor to come and get me, unload all my groceries into her car, and pick up something for supper on the way home. I was there in the parking lot for over 2 hours. I had to have the car towed the next day to a mechanic. He remarked that he hadn't seen anything like that happen in all of his years. He worked over time on New Year's Eve so I could get my car back. I just wanted to find somewhere to report this issue and to see if anyone else has had this problem.

- , Ruston, LA, USA