- May 18: GM Recalls Chevy Spark to Fix Passenger Airbags recalls | 6 days ago
- May 18: Crash Tests: Tesla Model S, BMW i3, Chevy Volt and Toyota Prius Prime news | 6 days ago
- April 30: GM Headlamp Driver Module Recall Investigated investigations | 24 days ago
- March 5: Chevy Cruze Emissions Lawsuit Will Continue news | 80 days ago
2003 Chevrolet Suburban
Worst 2003 Suburban engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- reduced engine power14
- engine failure4
- blows blue smoke and knocks on start-up1
- cracked cylinder heads1
- engine stalls/dies while driving1
- excessive oil consumption1
- rough idle, stalling1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control22
- NHTSA: Engine7
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling7
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Suburban Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Suburban compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Suburban overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Suburban.