3.0

2005 Chevrolet Suburban wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Chevrolet Suburban:

2005 Chevrolet Suburban Owner Comments

Jun 182016

Suburban

It wouldn't let me pick tires I have a set of 4 Bridgestone deuler H/L and the tires have 2 tires have 6/32 of tread and the other 2 had 8/32 and on all 4 tires the belts are separating !!! I used to have a cdl license and drive tow trucks and if I got pulled over by the state whether it be by D.O.T. or state police I would receive tickets and possibly be stuck at weigh station waiting for a tire repair service to show up !!

- Roscoe, IL, USA

Nov 072013

Suburban

The contact owns a 2005 Chevrolet K1500 Suburban. The contact stated that the spare tire carrier on the vehicle would not latch or detach properly. The vehicle was not inspected, diagnosed or repaired. The manufacturer was not made aware of the issue. The approximate failure mileage was 91,175.

- Payson, UT, USA