9.4

2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer:

2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer Owner Comments

Aug 042013

Trailblazer LT V6

I can not travel anywhere at night because I do not know when my low beams will go out. High beam blinds people so for now until I get this fixed I do not drive at night. The low beams come back on when they want so they are not blown out bulbs.

- , Keene, NH, USA

Jan 012011

Trailblazer LS V6

I bought the the trailblazer in july 2010. The previous owner had blue lowbeam lights on it. I immediately changed them to standard soft white lights. There were no problems with the headlights until around december 2011. Suddenly while i was driving they cut off. Immediately I turned on my high beams. After several moments I switched my low beams back on and they were fine. This continued for several months and then they just stopped working at all. Bulbs have been replaced. No effect.

- , Beacon, NY, USA

Oct 052012

Trailblazer

I can be going down road and low beam lights go out along with background lights on my speedometer etc on panel. It is not safe and we have changed everything trying to fix it. It works fine for a bit then about time we think we fixed it it happens again... It is nice to know I'm not the only one having this trouble but sure wish I could find out how to fix it.

- , Urania, LA, USA

Jul 292011

Trailblazer LTZ

I see several other people owning the 2002 Trail Blazer had this same problem. Has anyone out there found the solution yet?

This could have a horrible ending if one of us is driving on a busy street/highway at night!!!!

- , Redding, CA, USA

Aug 102010

Trailblazer LX 4.2L

my wife was driving and low beam lights quit working, the problem has not been fixed. as of yet, am still in process of trying to find problem have checked all fuses. an new lights still bad i was told problem could be in the turn signal assem, vechile has the night time senser so light switch was used only a couple of times.i am lost here any help would make me a happy person.

- , Christiana, TN, USA

Jan 302010

Trailblazer

while driving at night the low beams went out for about one minute, then went back on.

this has happened before and is not safe.

- , San Diego, CA, USA

Oct 192009

Trailblazer

This has to be a factory defect. It is too unusual for it to have happened to another person in Arizona

- , Millbrook, AL, USA