- April 24: GM Recalls Older Cars To Fix Fire Risk From Leaking Gaskets
- April 11: Steering Wheels Stick in the Chevy Cruze, Malibu and Buick Verano
- April 9: Investigation Closed Into Rusted Brake Lines in GM Trucks and SUVs
- March 30: GM Recalls Chevy Trax and Buick Encore to Repair Power Steering Problems
- March 24: Chevy Malibu Recalled To Fix Sensitive Sunroof Switch
2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2002-2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer is known for many things, but perhaps it is most famous for its faulty fuel gauge.
This gauge flip-flops more than a politician during election season. Some report that the gauge says "empty" after a fill-up, while others report the gauge says "full" when they're running on fumes. Either way, there's one thing everyone seems to agree on: the darn thing is just wrong.
Following hundreds of complaints and a few accidents allegedly caused by the malfunction, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) opened an investigation into the issue in May 2011. Unfortunately for frustrated owners, no recall has been announced.
Worst 2007 Trailblazer Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- fuel system problems74NHTSA complaints: 5
- interior accessories problems20
- engine problems15NHTSA complaints: 2
- windows / windshield problems9NHTSA complaints: 1
- lights problems6
- exterior accessories problems5
- transmission problems5
- body / paint problems4
- steering problems4NHTSA complaints: 1
- drivetrain problems3
- wheels / hubs problems3NHTSA complaints: 3
- AC / heater problems2
- electrical problems2NHTSA complaints: 1
- cooling system problems1
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 2
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 1
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Trailblazer Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Trailblazer compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Trailblazer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Trailblazer.