2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005-2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer is known for many things, but perhaps it is most famous for its faulty fuel gauge.
This gauge flip-flops more than a politician during election season. Some report that the gauge says "empty" after a fill-up, while others report the gauge says "full" when they're running on fumes. Either way, there's one thing everyone seems to agree on: the darn thing is just wrong.
Following hundreds of complaints and a few accidents allegedly caused by the malfunction, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) opened an investigation into the issue in May 2011. Unfortunately for frustrated owners, no recall has been announced.
Worst 2007 Trailblazer Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- fuel system problems73NHTSA complaints: 298
- interior accessories problems20NHTSA complaints: 6
- engine problems14NHTSA complaints: 32
- windows / windshield problems8NHTSA complaints: 53
- exterior accessories problems5NHTSA complaints: 19
- body / paint problems4NHTSA complaints: 6
- lights problems4NHTSA complaints: 15
- steering problems4NHTSA complaints: 14
- transmission problems4NHTSA complaints: 3
- drivetrain problems3NHTSA complaints: 10
- wheels / hubs problems3NHTSA complaints: 15
- electrical problems2NHTSA complaints: 141
- AC / heater problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- cooling system problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 12
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 11
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 8
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 5
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Trailblazer Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Trailblazer compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Trailblazer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Trailblazer.