- February 28: Chevy Impala Recalled To Fix Brakes With Minds of Their Own
- February 14: GM Expands Power Steering Recall in Chevrolet Malibu and Pontiac G6
- February 5: Chevy Volt Liftgate Strut Rod Problems Will Be Repaired
- February 3: Chevy Corvette Recalled To Repair Rear Suspension Problems
2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2002-2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer is known for many things, but perhaps it is most famous for its faulty fuel gauge.
This gauge flip-flops more than a politician during election season. Some report that the gauge says "empty" after a fill-up, while others report the gauge says "full" when they're running on fumes. Either way, there's one thing everyone seems to agree on: the darn thing is just wrong.
Following hundreds of complaints and a few accidents allegedly caused by the malfunction, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) opened an investigation into the issue in May 2011. Unfortunately for frustrated owners, no recall has been announced.
Worst 2007 Trailblazer Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- fuel system problems74NHTSA complaints: 5
- interior accessories problems20
- engine problems14NHTSA complaints: 2
- windows / windshield problems8NHTSA complaints: 1
- exterior accessories problems5
- lights problems5
- body / paint problems4
- steering problems4NHTSA complaints: 1
- transmission problems4
- drivetrain problems3
- wheels / hubs problems3NHTSA complaints: 3
- electrical problems2NHTSA complaints: 1
- AC / heater problems1
- cooling system problems1
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 2
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 1
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Trailblazer Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Trailblazer compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Trailblazer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Trailblazer.