CarComplaints.com Notes: The Trailblazer emerged from an "upscale trim line" of the Blazer, but there's nothing upscale about its transmission problems or its wonky, unpredictable headlights.

4.0

2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer:

2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer Owner Comments

Jan 142015

Trailblazer LS 4.2L V6

Is this common? How much does it cost to fix? was my question?? My answer to that was a speed sensor you need to have that replaced. Soooo, I called around to found out how much that was, then the guy says 'oh ma' am, do you need left or right abs sensor also?' WHAT???? The price for that was $62.00 apiece, IS this worth all the trouble?? I love my truck, it has really been good to me so can some one please help me.

- , Hamtramck, MI, USA