CarComplaints.com Notes: The Trailblazer emerged from an "upscale trim line" of the Blazer, but there's nothing upscale about its transmission problems or its wonky, unpredictable headlights.

8.0

$1,800.00

1. had to have a new tranny installed (1 reports)
2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer:

2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer Owner Comments

Sep 172008

Trailblazer LT 4.2L V6

Had to have the tranny replaced. Their is no reason that GM should have this many transmission failures at such low mileage.Especially in one model. It's just poor design from the engineers. I think these college educated engineers and top brass try to do this so people will have to spend money to fix them. All it does is upset people with GM and they will go buy another brand or foreign brand of some kind. Come on GM get with the program. You can do better then this.

- , Newton, IA, USA

Nov 252008

Trailblazer LX 4.2L

when I found this web site I cannot believe all the problems with this transmission and GM will not do anything about it, I have talked to numerous mechanics and they have explained to me that this is a problem, I would like to know where I can go to get some help with this problem with no out of pocket expense, if any one finds a way let me know email address is louisserious @gmail.com, thanks for your help

- , rome, n.y., USA