Please take a moment & say thank you by donating $5 or whatever you can to the Center for Auto Safety. Notes: Carrying the not-so-proud traditions of its 2002 predecessor, the 2003 has a handful of instrument panel malfunctions that can leave you guessing your speed, engine temperature or how much gas is left in the tank.

2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer:

2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer Owner Comments

Jan 012010

Trailblazer V6

I bought my trailblazer in January of 2010. After purchase, I realized I did not have any back up lights. After replacing them, they were burnt out by that same evening. This has happened numerous times. I finally decided to stop replacing the bulbs. My brake light go in and out all the time as well. One day they work ... one day they dont. I called the recall number and was told there was one. They set me up w/ an appt. to get the piece replaced and when I took it to the dealership was told my car was over the miles and that it the recall also ended in '09 and that I would have to pay to have each side fixed. This is bogus!!!!! First of all, the people at the recall center need to get their facts right. I wasted time and gas to get to the dealership to have them tell me I was too little, too late. Secondly, I don't care what year or how many miles my car has on it ... if a piece is defetive YOU should have to replace it. No questions asked. This is dangerous AND I have been pulled over by the police on several occasions w/ warnings so far. Funny thing is, the state trooper who pulled me over last time said I was the 3rd 03 Chevy Trailblazer he had pulled over that day w/ the same problem. Shame on YOU Chevy. I will never buy another again!!!!!

- , Chattanooga, TN, USA