- August 23: General Motors Recalls Chevrolet Impala Over Airbag Problems
- August 14: GM Recalls 73,000 Chevrolet Cobalt Cars Over Airbag Failures
- July 20: GM Recalls 10 Chevy Cruze and Chevy Volt Cars
- July 11: GM Recalls 98,000 Cars For Radio and Seat Belt Problems
- July 10: GM Recalls 686,000 Vehicles With Liftgates That Fall On You
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Chevrolet dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: Carrying the not-so-proud traditions of its 2002 predecessor, the 2003 has a handful of instrument panel malfunctions that can leave you guessing your speed, engine temperature or how much gas is left in the tank.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 105,624 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 12 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (4 reports)
- pay to rebuild the transmission (4 reports)
- replaced transmission (4 reports)