- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 11 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 14 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 15 days ago
- August 4: GM Recalls Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 recalls | 17 days ago
- July 30: GM Agrees to Settle Hundreds of Ignition Switch Cases news | 22 days ago
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Chevrolet dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: Carrying the not-so-proud traditions of its 2002 predecessor, the 2003 has a handful of instrument panel malfunctions that can leave you guessing your speed, engine temperature or how much gas is left in the tank.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 119,100 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 15 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- pay to rebuild the transmission (6 reports)
- replaced transmission (5 reports)
- not sure (4 reports)