- December 20: General Motors Recalls 2017 Chevy Malibu Cars recalls | 33 days ago
- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 38 days ago
- December 14: Chevy Sonic Gas Mileage Lawsuit Says MPG is Wrong news | 39 days ago
- December 11: GM Recalls Chevy Tahoe Police SUVs at Risk of Fires recalls | 42 days ago
- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 54 days ago
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Chevrolet dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: Carrying the not-so-proud traditions of its 2002 predecessor, the 2003 has a handful of instrument panel malfunctions that can leave you guessing your speed, engine temperature or how much gas is left in the tank.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 119,100 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 15 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- pay to rebuild the transmission (6 reports)
- replaced transmission (5 reports)
- not sure (4 reports)