CarComplaints.com Notes: It would be ill-advised to blaze any trails with the 2004 Trailblazer. Its faulty fuel gauge could leave you stranded.

8.0

2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer:

2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer Owner Comments

Mar 042007

Trailblazer EXT V6

I brought my vehicle in for an oil change and when it was done it wouldn't start, made me wonder what they did to it. I didn't have the problem before. I couldn't leave the lot. So, I went in to speak to them and find out what happened and they said OH it did the same thing to them and figured it was just a one time thing. They also said they figured it was the ignition switch. I was told if it continues that they would run a diagnostic to see what was going on. WELL IT CONTINUED ALL WEEKEND LONG. So I called them first thing Monday morning. They wanted me to bring it in and leave it for several hours to see if it would do it again. You know charge me HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS in diagnostic charges for something I think they caused. I told them that they should of taken care of it when it happened in the beginning.

- , Racine, WI, USA