CarComplaints.com Notes: It would be ill-advised to blaze any trails with the 2004 Trailblazer. Its faulty fuel gauge could leave you stranded.

8.8

2. replace the instrument panel (18 reports)
  3. recall this problem (14 reports)
  4. a recall and chevy pays for it (1 reports)
  5. remove cluster/send for repair (1 reports)
2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer:

2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer Owner Comments (Page 4 of 4)

Jan 132009

Trailblazer LT V6

I feel it is absolutely ridiculous to haft to ride in my car in this condition after 44000 miles.The car has been parked the duration of its life.Well, driven back and forth to work.Now I cant tell how fast,how much gas if its hot or cold or even if my batteries low.And then the thought enters your mine I shouldve bought Japanese.If Chevrolet continues to go at this rate not respecting the well being of its buyers they could add me to there list also.They should look into fixing this inconvenience.

- , Jackson, MS, USA

Sep 112007

Trailblazer LS 4.2L V6

As with many of you we like the Trail Blazer for its size and looks. However we are much less than pleased with the instrument cluster problem. We have talk we our dealer and of course it's not covered under the extended warranty. We called GM and they told us if the dealer said it was a manufacturer defect that they (GM) would fix it. We did what they said and the dealer said it was a manufacturer defect. Of course when we contacted GM again they said there was NO RECORD OF OTHER COMPLAINTS and they would not do anything. We have not given up fighting to get it fixed. Anyone else with this problem should keep fighting also.

- , McKeesport, PA, USA

Apr 142008

Trailblazer LT 3.2L V6

I will NEVER buy another Trailblazer! This is my second and it has just as many problems as the first one. I though maybe I got a lemon the first time, but no these just Suck!

- , Powder Springs, GA, USA