CarComplaints.com Notes: It would be ill-advised to blaze any trails with the 2004 Trailblazer. Its faulty fuel gauge could leave you stranded.

8.0

2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer:

2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer Owner Comments

Jun 012014

Trailblazer LS 4.3L V6

I can't believe the issues I have, water on my passenger floor and coming out the front floor vents, the center piece between the driver and passenger when I turn a corner. Also, missing is my rear spoiler, the tailgate sometimes doesn't work, and the rear window on the hatch won't open. My 4x4 doesn't work either. I was told that is the actuator.

- , Lorette, MB, Canada