CarComplaints.com Notes: It would be ill-advised to blaze any trails with the 2004 Trailblazer. Its faulty fuel gauge could leave you stranded.

9.9

2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer:

2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer Owner Comments

Dec 102003

Trailblazer 6-cyl

Whenever I drive at night the exterior and interior lights flicker and sometimes go out completely when I brake or allow the truck to coast. When I use the gas the problem resolves but since I have to stop sometime this isn't a good fix. The electrical gauge on my dash fluxuate with the lights going from low to high and back again. I've taken into 2 dealerships but they "can't duplicate the problem" I work nights so I am driving mostly during the night. How is it save for a young woman to drive alone at night without lights? this is an ongoing problem that has happened since I purchased the truck and has not been resolved.

- St Cloud, FL, USA