- May 18: GM Recalls Chevy Spark to Fix Passenger Airbags recalls | 6 days ago
- May 18: Crash Tests: Tesla Model S, BMW i3, Chevy Volt and Toyota Prius Prime news | 6 days ago
- April 30: GM Headlamp Driver Module Recall Investigated investigations | 24 days ago
- March 5: Chevy Cruze Emissions Lawsuit Will Continue news | 80 days ago
Headlights,Taillights Burn Out
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Chevrolet dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: It would be ill-advised to blaze any trails with the 2004 Trailblazer. Its faulty fuel gauge could leave you stranded.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 49,333 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 3 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)
- replace (1 reports)
- replace circuit board for rear brake lights (1 reports)