Please take a moment & say thank you by donating $5 or whatever you can to the Center for Auto Safety. Notes: The 2002-2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer is known for many things, but perhaps it is most famous for its faulty fuel gauge.

2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer:

2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer Owner Comments

Jan 022016

ABS always engaging at low speeds, issue cause by ABS module located under vechicle, gets wet or moisture, poor GM design, poor location to pit electronics under vechicle. Alota of people online have same issue spening over $1000 on new module does not correct problem per online forums.

- Cranston, RI, USA

Oct 122015

The contact owns a 2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer. While driving at 30 mph, the service traction control light illuminated on the instrument panel. The brakes seized when the contact attempted to stop the vehicle. The contact stated that the failure occurred intermittently and on a previous occasion. The vehicle was not diagnosed or repaired. The manufacturer was not made aware of the failure. The failure mileage was 136,000.

- Tewksbury, MA, USA

Feb 182014

All of the lines on my vehicle (fuel, brake, power steering) have really bad rust corrosion. These will have to be replaced before there is a serious failure. The truck is only a 2007 and the lines look like it's a 1987.

- Rochester Hills, MI, USA

Jul 112013

My ac is malfunctioning and my fan clutch is out of whack. My brakes are squealing it is hard for me to stop. My engine sometimes stops. I need help with these issues and I have no more to pay for these issues plaguing me. Please help me fix my vehicle.

- Huntsvile, AL, USA

Aug 292012

Trailblazer 6-cyl

While driving at 45 mph (foot not on the gas, going downhill) the vehicle lost all power. Was approaching a stoplight and brake to stop. After truck came to full stop due to me braking for light anyhow, brake pedal became hard, unable to push down or pump. Stopped at traffic light not knowing what happened since gas tank was full, I shut key (truck) off, and on waited till light turned green, it restarted on the first attempt thank goodness. Why the complete powerfailure while driving at 45 mph, I have heard this could be onstar related, even though I am not signed up as a customer, if a Trailblazer 07 is stolen or in an accident, I heard the onstar features confusion w/ satellite and causes them all to shut down. Don't know if this is true, but something went way wrong, luckily no one was hurt or I'd be suing bigtime. Today is 10-12-12, yesterday got a recall notice in the mail for door/windows/locks problem. They will fix for free however no parts to replace are currently available, really"?" wow.

- South Bend, IN, USA