2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer transmission problems: transmission lines rotted out

Transmission Lines Rotted Out

CarComplaints.com Seal Of This Might Hurt

CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005-2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer is known for many things, but perhaps it is most famous for its faulty fuel gauge.

7.0

2. replace the lines (1 reports)
2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer:

2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer Owner Comments

Aug 262010

Trailblazer LS V6

Engine light is on. Took it to the dealer and it will cost $500 to fix it. I am really tired of my truck. I have had a lot of problems with my 2007 Trailblazer. I bought it brand new with only 10 miles on it. I keep up with my maintenance and oil changes as well. This is problem #4 with this vehicle!!!

- , Lithonia, GA, USA

Apr 102009

Trailblazer

The transmission lines rotted off. I've never had anything like this happen to any of my vehicles. This one was only 2 years old at the time. I have had vehicles with over 200,000 miles rusted to pieces and this has not happened. This was not covered under warranty either, the garage said that the lines were not part of the powertrain. I could have lost my transmission if I hadn't noticed a sheen in the water after it rained.

- , Randolph, NH, USA