2008 Chevrolet Trailblazer fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Chevrolet Trailblazer:

2008 Chevrolet Trailblazer Owner Comments

May 102010

My Blazer also shows that there is no fuel, even though I just filled up! I would like to know what the problem is?

- Moores Hill, IN, USA

Jan 302011

I was driving the Trailblazer went to put gas in it at qt and filled the car full of 87. Went to start the car and the engine light came on and the gas gauge is at empty and the light is on. This happens every time the car is turned on thier is nothing wrong with the car motor is fine not running hot or anything oil is fine.

- Overland Park , KS, USA

Nov 292008

For three weeks my fuel light denotes that I am on empty. I thought that I had forgotten to get some gas. But when I started to pay attention to the gas light, I noticed that, even when I filled up the gas tank, I was still getting that ringing sound that denotes 'empty'. I took my car to the dealership and they said that they would charge me about $460 to fix the problem, that an awful lot of money for a fuel light. What's up with this?

- Cincinnati, OH, USA