1.8

2008 Chevrolet Trailblazer miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Chevrolet Trailblazer:

2008 Chevrolet Trailblazer Owner Comments

Sep 262015

Trailblazer

I recently started having problems, one being my brake lights don't always work. I took it to a local Chevy dealer and was told it all had to do with an electrical problem as is impossible to fix. Shouldn't my vehicle be recalled? I'm a safe driver and it's a bit upsetting knowing that I don't know if and when my break lights are working. Especially when I have small children with me. We recently moved, as my husband was following me, he was the one that noticed my brake lights weren't working.

- Boyceville, WI, USA