2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer:

2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer Owner Comments

Jul 042015

When I hit a bump, speed bump, water, rain, anything of the like, I get the stability control light and ABS light, yesterday 9/13/79 I recieved the 4wheel drive maintence needed as well when I had the Trailblazer in auto 4WD, this isn't the first occurance and I believe this is going to end up being a danger to people especially those in the northeast, as a former firefighter I have seen what these failures can do not only to the car but to the people as well, for this I believe there should be a recall, so as to repair these issues. And make the Chevy brand reputable again.

- Middletown, CT, USA