2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer:

2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer Owner Comments

Apr 202014

Trailblazer 4WD 6-cyl

As I was driving in my yard I happened to bump the ignition key and the motor cut out and died. This caused me to not be able to turn and avoid bumping a post causing some body damage, but I was able to avoid hitting my friend in the yard because he had moved from by the post a minute earlier. I have had one more time with this problem, but not had a problem since, but I am now experiencing an occasional rough running engine. Could this ignition switch on this year vehicle need to be recalled also?

- Alsip, IL, USA