- April 18: Cars Without Airbags Receive 'Zero' Stars in Safety Tests news | 11 days ago
- April 16: GM Recalls 1 Million Chevy and GMC Trucks recalls | 13 days ago
- April 11: GM Up 3 to 1 in New York Ignition Switch Trials news | 18 days ago
- March 29: Call the Cops! Chevrolet Caprice Police Cars Recalled recalls | 31 days ago
- March 26: GM Recalls Chevy Malibu To Replace Side Airbag Modules recalls | 34 days ago
NHTSA — Traction Control System Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: There are a fair-number of power steering related complaints which is a continuation of problems from the previous model year. Considering the problem tends to happen beyond the standard warranty (73k+) it's best to avoid this vehicle or at least be prepared for the $1,300+ repair.
2.7hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 53,483 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.