- September 17: GM Says Takata Airbag Recall of 980,000 Vehicles is Unnecessary news | 10 days ago
- September 9: General Motors Recalls 4 Million Vehicles recalls | 18 days ago
- August 27: GM Recalls 383,000 Cars, SUVs and Police Pursuit Vehicles recalls | 31 days ago
- August 17: Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid Recalled Due To Stalling recalls | 41 days ago
- July 29: GM Recalls Chevrolet Cruze Over Missing Headlight Codes recalls | 60 days ago
NHTSA — Traction Control System Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: There are a fair-number of power steering related complaints which is a continuation of problems from the previous model year. Considering the problem tends to happen beyond the standard warranty (73k+) it's best to avoid this vehicle or at least be prepared for the $1,300+ repair.
2.7hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 53,483 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.