- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 1 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 4 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 9 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 22 days ago
- May 25: GM Duramax Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 28 days ago
2011 Chevrolet Traverse
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: There are a fair-number of power steering related complaints which is a continuation of problems from the previous model year. Considering the problem tends to happen beyond the standard warranty (73k+) it's best to avoid this vehicle or at least be prepared for the $1,300+ repair.
Worst 2011 Traverse Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems38NHTSA complaints: 146
- steering problems17NHTSA complaints: 120
- AC / heater problems10
- interior accessories problems6NHTSA complaints: 4
- electrical problems6NHTSA complaints: 29
- brakes problems5NHTSA complaints: 101
- fuel system problems4NHTSA complaints: 19
- lights problems2NHTSA complaints: 2
- seat belts / air bags problems2NHTSA complaints: 34
- transmission problems2NHTSA complaints: 2
- windows / windshield problems2NHTSA complaints: 2
- drivetrain problems1NHTSA complaints: 41
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 15
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 11
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 10
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 4
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 3
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Traverse Model Years
Curious how the 2011 Traverse compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Traverse overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Traverse.