- December 20: General Motors Recalls 2017 Chevy Malibu Cars recalls | 33 days ago
- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 38 days ago
- December 14: Chevy Sonic Gas Mileage Lawsuit Says MPG is Wrong news | 39 days ago
- December 11: GM Recalls Chevy Tahoe Police SUVs at Risk of Fires recalls | 42 days ago
- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 54 days ago
2011 Chevrolet Traverse
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: There are a fair-number of power steering related complaints which is a continuation of problems from the previous model year. Considering the problem tends to happen beyond the standard warranty (73k+) it's best to avoid this vehicle or at least be prepared for the $1,300+ repair.
Worst 2011 Traverse Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems33NHTSA complaints: 146
- steering problems17NHTSA complaints: 120
- AC / heater problems9
- interior accessories problems6NHTSA complaints: 4
- electrical problems6NHTSA complaints: 29
- brakes problems5NHTSA complaints: 101
- fuel system problems3NHTSA complaints: 19
- lights problems2NHTSA complaints: 2
- seat belts / air bags problems2NHTSA complaints: 34
- windows / windshield problems2NHTSA complaints: 2
- drivetrain problems1NHTSA complaints: 41
- transmission problems1NHTSA complaints: 2
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 15
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 11
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 10
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 4
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 3
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Traverse Model Years
Curious how the 2011 Traverse compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Traverse overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Traverse.