- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 1 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 4 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 9 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 22 days ago
- May 25: GM Duramax Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 28 days ago
2010 Chevrolet Traverse
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: There are serious power steering concerns for the Traverse. Data shows that owners are having a difficult time with their power steering quitting, particularly at low speeds.
Worst 2010 Traverse Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- steering problems38NHTSA complaints: 278
- engine problems26NHTSA complaints: 109
- AC / heater problems11NHTSA complaints: 4
- electrical problems6NHTSA complaints: 31
- interior accessories problems4NHTSA complaints: 8
- cooling system problems3
- transmission problems3NHTSA complaints: 1
- brakes problems2NHTSA complaints: 46
- fuel system problems2NHTSA complaints: 8
- body / paint problems1NHTSA complaints: 4
- drivetrain problems1NHTSA complaints: 35
- miscellaneous problems1NHTSA complaints: 10
- windows / windshield problems1NHTSA complaints: 2
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 31
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 7
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 6
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 6
- lights problemsNHTSA: 2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Traverse Model Years
Curious how the 2010 Traverse compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Traverse overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Traverse.