- April 16: Chevrolet Equinox Oil Consumption Issues Debated In Court news | 6 days ago
- April 13: Chevy Bolt Propulsion Power Reduced Due to Battery Cells: GM news | 9 days ago
- April 7: 'Vehicle Services Department' of Plano, Texas, Sued by Minnesota news | 15 days ago
- March 26: Injured Cop Sues Dealership For Not Reporting Stolen SUV news | 27 days ago
- March 15: Chevy and GMC Air Conditioning Problems Target of Lawsuit news | 38 days ago
2010 Chevrolet Traverse
CarComplaints.com Notes: There are serious power steering concerns for the Traverse. Data shows that owners are having a difficult time with their power steering quitting, particularly at low speeds.
2010 Chevrolet Traverse Steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- power steering stopped working22
- steering rack seal leaking8
- steering noise when turning7
- whining noise2
- NHTSA: Steering299
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump2
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column1
- NHTSA: Steering: Electric Power Assist System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Traverse Model Years
Curious how the 2010 Traverse compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Traverse overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Traverse.