- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Settlement On Hold news | 4 days ago
- October 7: Does Automatic Emergency Braking With Pedestrian Detection Work? news | 9 days ago
- October 1: Chevy Camaro Ignition Key Recall Issued Again recalls | 15 days ago
- September 22: Chevy Volt Passenger Airbag Sensor Investigation Opened investigations | 24 days ago
- September 20: Chevrolet Trax Recall Issued For Separated Lower Control Arms recalls | 26 days ago
2010 Chevrolet Traverse
CarComplaints.com Notes: There are serious power steering concerns for the Traverse. Data shows that owners are having a difficult time with their power steering quitting, particularly at low speeds.
2010 Chevrolet Traverse Steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Power Steering Stopped Working24
- Steering Noise When Turning8
- Steering Rack Seal Leaking8
- Whining Noise2
- NHTSA: Steering314
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump2
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column1
- NHTSA: Steering: Electric Power Assist System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Traverse Model Years
Curious how the 2010 Traverse compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Traverse overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Traverse.