- January 1: Two More GM Ignition Switch Lawsuits Tossed Out news | 18 days ago
- December 15: GM Liftgate Problems Not Fixed in Recall: Lawsuit news | 35 days ago
- December 12: GM Air Conditioning Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 38 days ago
- November 16: GM Recalls Chevy Silverado 3500 and GMC Sierra 3500 recalls | 64 days ago
- October 30: GM Recalls GMC Canyon, Chevy Colorado and Chevy Volt recalls | 81 days ago
2010 Chevrolet Traverse
CarComplaints.com Notes: There are serious power steering concerns for the Traverse. Data shows that owners are having a difficult time with their power steering quitting, particularly at low speeds.
Worst 2010 Traverse steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- power steering stopped working22
- steering rack seal leaking8
- steering noise when turning7
- whining noise2
- NHTSA: Steering272
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump2
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column1
- NHTSA: Steering: Electric Power Assist System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Traverse Model Years
Curious how the 2010 Traverse compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Traverse overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Traverse.