- August 30: Chevy Bolt Batteries May Have Cell Problems recalls | 55 days ago
- August 29: GM Recalls Vehicles With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 56 days ago
- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 75 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 78 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 79 days ago
2010 Chevrolet Traverse
CarComplaints.com Notes: There are serious power steering concerns for the Traverse. Data shows that owners are having a difficult time with their power steering quitting, particularly at low speeds.
Worst 2010 Traverse steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- power steering stopped working22
- steering rack seal leaking8
- steering noise when turning7
- whining noise1
- NHTSA: Steering272
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump2
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column1
- NHTSA: Steering: Electric Power Assist System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Traverse Model Years
Curious how the 2010 Traverse compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Traverse overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Traverse.