- April 16: Chevrolet Equinox Oil Consumption Issues Debated In Court news | 10 days ago
- April 13: Chevy Bolt Propulsion Power Reduced Due to Battery Cells: GM news | 13 days ago
- April 7: 'Vehicle Services Department' of Plano, Texas, Sued by Minnesota news | 19 days ago
- March 26: Injured Cop Sues Dealership For Not Reporting Stolen SUV news | 31 days ago
- March 15: Chevy and GMC Air Conditioning Problems Target of Lawsuit news | 42 days ago
2010 Chevrolet Traverse
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2010 Chevrolet Traverse
Official recalls have been issued for the 2010 Chevrolet Traverse by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chevrolet service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chevrolet customer service.
If the open liftgate unexpectedly falls, it may strike a person, increasing their risk of injury. Read more »
If the steel cable becomes fatigued and separates, the seatbelt may not properly restrain the seat occupant increasing the risk of an injury in a crash. Read more »
Failure of the side impact air bags and seat belt pretensioners to deploy in a crash increase the risk of injury to the driver and front seat occupant. Read more »
The safety belt may not restrain the occupant as intended during a crash, increasing the risk of injury to the seat occupant. Read more »