- November 6: General Motors Windshield Wiper Recall Investigated investigations | 15 days ago
- October 17: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Sierra Over Fire Dangers recalls | 35 days ago
- October 16: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Over Child Seat Issues recalls | 36 days ago
- October 10: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Failures Lead to Lawsuit news | 42 days ago
- September 15: GM Recalls Vehicles 2nd Time For Loose Brake Pedals recalls | 67 days ago
2010 Chevrolet Traverse
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2010 Chevrolet Traverse
Official recalls have been issued for the 2010 Chevrolet Traverse by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chevrolet service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chevrolet customer service.
If the open liftgate unexpectedly falls, it may strike a person, increasing their risk of injury. Read more »
If the steel cable becomes fatigued and separates, the seatbelt may not properly restrain the seat occupant increasing the risk of an injury in a crash. Read more »
Failure of the side impact air bags and seat belt pretensioners to deploy in a crash increase the risk of injury to the driver and front seat occupant. Read more »
The safety belt may not restrain the occupant as intended during a crash, increasing the risk of injury to the seat occupant. Read more »