- May 24: Honda Window Regulator Lawsuit: No Class Action news | 4 days ago
- May 13: Honda Fuel Pump Class Action Lawsuit Says Pumps Fail news | 15 days ago
- May 6: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Issued For Impellers recalls | 22 days ago
- April 6: Honda Oil Dilution Settlement Preliminarily Approved news | 52 days ago
- March 13: Isuzu Fuel Tank Rust Won't Be Investigated investigations | 76 days ago
2002 Honda Civic (Page 1 of 14)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Honda dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: Yes, the Honda Civic receives a lot of complaints because so many were sold. And sure, car parts only last so long and things eventually break. But it's never good to see this many transmission complaints, especially when the average mileage at failure is just north of 100,000 miles.
Especially when you consider that it's predecessor also has a nasty history with transmission complaints.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 110,050 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 278 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace transmission (139 reports)
- rebuild transmission (63 reports)
- not sure (53 reports)
- replaced transmission, Honda covered cost of parts (9 reports)
- open a case with honda corporate (7 reports)
- scrapped car (4 reports)