- November 14: Honda Accord and Crosstour Starter Lawsuit Tossed news | 3 days ago
- September 14: Honda Recalls Cars With Airbags That Weren't Installed Correctly recalls | 64 days ago
- September 11: Lane Departure and Blind Spot Warning Systems Really Work news | 67 days ago
- September 8: Salvaged Takata Airbag Focus of Karina Dorado Lawsuit news | 70 days ago
- September 4: Honda Agrees to $605 Million Takata Airbag Settlement news | 74 days ago
2002 Honda Civic
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: Yes, the Honda Civic receives a lot of complaints because so many were sold. And sure, car parts only last so long and things eventually break. But it's never good to see this many transmission complaints, especially when the average mileage at failure is just north of 100,000 miles.
Especially when you consider that it's predecessor also has a nasty history with transmission complaints.