- January 18: Takata Airbag Claims Another Life, This Time in Florida news | 3 days ago
- January 11: Honda Recalls 717,000 Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators news | 10 days ago
- December 28: Certain Automakers Falling Behind With Automatic Emergency Braking news | 24 days ago
- December 19: Takata Airbag Kills Louisiana Driver of a Honda Civic news | 33 days ago
- November 30: Honda Recalls 2017 Civics With Bad Driveshafts recalls | 52 days ago
2002 Honda Civic
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: Yes, the Honda Civic receives a lot of complaints because so many were sold. And sure, car parts only last so long and things eventually break. But it's never good to see this many transmission complaints, especially when the average mileage at failure is just north of 100,000 miles.
Especially when you consider that it's predecessor also has a nasty history with transmission complaints.