- May 22: Honda Recalls Civic Hatchbacks To Replace Seatback Pads recalls | 5 days ago
- May 22: Honda Says Airbag Inflators Were Installed Incorrectly recalls | 5 days ago
- May 17: Honda Sensing Lawsuit Says 2017 CR-Vs Are Dangerous news | 10 days ago
- May 1: Honda Makes 600,000 House Calls Over Takata Airbags news | 26 days ago
- April 18: Honda Sued By Insurance Company After Odyssey Fire news | 39 days ago
2002 Honda Civic
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: Yes, the Honda Civic receives a lot of complaints because so many were sold. And sure, car parts only last so long and things eventually break. But it's never good to see this many transmission complaints, especially when the average mileage at failure is just north of 100,000 miles.
Especially when you consider that it's predecessor also has a nasty history with transmission complaints.