- March 5: Chevy Cruze Emissions Lawsuit Will Continue news | 23 days ago
- February 8: General Motors Recalls Chevrolet Cruze Cars to Fix Seats recalls | 48 days ago
- February 5: GM Recalls 2017 Chevrolet Suburban HD Vehicles recalls | 51 days ago
Power Steering Stopped Working
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Chevrolet dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: There are serious power steering concerns for the Traverse. Data shows that owners are having a difficult time with their power steering quitting, particularly at low speeds.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 74,918 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 20 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (14 reports)
- replace power steering pump (3 reports)
- replaced pump and rack (2 reports)
- GM buyback (1 reports)