2013 Chevrolet Traverse seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Chevrolet Traverse:

2013 Chevrolet Traverse Owner Comments

Dec 012014

Traverse 6-cyl

2013 Chevrolet Traverse. Consumer is dissatisfied with the appearance of the completed recall work. The consumer stated there is a four to six inche of black cable with shrink wrap exposed in the area of the seat on both sides of the vehicle.

- Houston, TX, USA

Nov 012014

Traverse 6-cyl

Hi there; I am tall - about 6' 5". the driver and passenger seat belts, do not fully cross my shoulder, rather they are crossing my "outer" shoulder/upper arm. The "B" pillar is almost forward of me. The seat-belt height adjustment is fully raised. I feel quite uncomfortable and wonder if this should be a concern to me (I think it is!) in the event of a collision; I feel that in a sudden stop, let alone a side-impact, I may as well have a lap belt only!! please tell me I am imagining this and that NHTSA has approved this configuration!! thanks.

- Casa Grande, AZ, USA