2016 Chevrolet Traverse fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2016 Chevrolet Traverse:

2016 Chevrolet Traverse Owner Comments

Nov 132015

Vehicle fail/do not get the mpg as indicated on the sticker when I purchased the vehicle in November 2015. Sticker indicated mpg, 17 city, 24 highway. GM used the same tactic as VW to sell the 2016 Traverse. They are now saying oops. We printed out the wrong info on the window sticker. I purchased the vehicle based on the mpg printed on the window sticker. Now I am told you will not get that mpg. I am now be cheated out of 44 miles per tank of gas. This will add a costly expense to me over a 20 year period. GM should provide with a Traverse that get the mpg I contracted for when I purchased the vehicle, 2016 Traverse.

- Renova, MS, USA