2014 Chrysler 200 accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Chrysler 200:

2014 Chrysler 200 Owner Comments

Oct 112014

I drove an enterprise rental car, Chrysler 200 sedan. I drove it for about 2-4 hours on an interstate highway, good road. When I got out I had a shooting pain from the middle of my left buttocks down the outside of my left leg. I've never had this sort of thing happen before. I tried to figure out if it was something else, but the only variable was sitting in that car seat. I am a mid-fifties woman in good condition. 5'7" tall, 150 pounds. Pretty average. A car seat shouldn't do this to a person. The car was an enterprise rental car, but I rented the car from alamo rental in the quad cities Illinois airport. They had to borrow a sedan from enterprise. The vehicle identification number on my contract is FN579990. The rental ran from Oct. 11-Oct. 13. the contract says the vehicle had 1325 miles on it when I rented it, and 1864 when I returned it. I drove it about 4 hours each day of the rental. It was very painful and still is a day later.

- Washington, DC, USA