- August 9: Jeep Renegades Recalled Due to Overactive Warning Lights recalls | 9 days ago
- July 30: You Can Soon Legally Buy a 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee and Ram 1500 news | 19 days ago
- July 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Challengers That May Roll Away recalls | 27 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 34 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 363,000 Dodge Journey SUVs recalls | 35 days ago
2014 Chrysler 200
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Chrysler 200
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 Chrysler 200 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chrysler service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chrysler customer service.
2014 Chrysler 200 AIR BAGS, AIR BAGS:FRONTAL:SENSOR/CONTROL MODULE, SEAT BELTS:PRETENSIONER NHTSA Campaign #16V668000
Summary: Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain model year 2011-2014 Chrysler 200, 2010 Chrysler Sebring, 2010-2012 Dodge Caliber and 2010-2014 Jeep Patriot, Compass and Dodge Avenger vehicles. The Occupant Restraint Control (OCR) module may short circuit, preventing the frontal air bags, seat belt pretensioners, and side air bags from deploying in the event of a crash.
Consequence: If the frontal air bags, seat belt pretensioners, and side air bags are disabled, there is an increased risk of injury to the vehicle occupants in the event of a vehicle crash that necessitates deployment of these safety systems.
Actions: Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the OCR, free of charge. Interim letters informing owners that parts are not available yet were mailed on October 26, 2016. Owners will receive a second notice when remedy parts become available in June 2017. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is S61. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #16V668000 »