2006 Chrysler 300 accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Chrysler 300:

2006 Chrysler 300 Owner Comments

May 182007

300 6-cyl

I have a 300 touring which also has the jerking problem when it is on cruise control but my biggest concern is the seat warmer while on burned a hole in the back of my back. We smelled something burning but my husband thought it to be something outside the following day while placing my daughters wedding dress in the back seat. I saw a burned hole in the back of the driver seat. When taken to the dealer they said it looked to them like a cigarette burn. We don't smoke.

- Grants Pass, OR, USA