- August 22: When Will Chrysler Do Something About Defective TIPMs?
- August 21: Bad Shocks Cause Recall of Jeep Cherokee, Ram 1500 and Chrysler 200
- August 13: Chrysler 200 Recalled, Automaker Appoints New Safety Chief
- August 2: Chrysler Class-Action Lawsuit Filed Over Jeep Ignition Switch
- July 30: Chrysler Recalls Fiat500L For Knee Air Bag Failure
2007 Chrysler 300
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2007 300 Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- transmission problems8NHTSA complaints: 44
- cooling system problems3NHTSA complaints: 1
- engine problems3NHTSA complaints: 24
- clutch problems2
- suspension problems2NHTSA complaints: 7
- interior accessories problems1NHTSA complaints: 3
- fuel system problems1NHTSA complaints: 8
- wheels / hubs problems1NHTSA complaints: 6
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 72
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 18
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 14
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 9
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 7
- steering problemsNHTSA: 6
- lights problemsNHTSA: 3
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 2
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 2
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 2
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler 300 Model Years
Curious how the 2007 300 compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler 300 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 300.