- September 2: Dodge Dart Transmission Class-Action Lawsuit Filed in California
- August 28: Judge Says Chrysler TIPM Class-Action Lawsuit Can Move Forward
- August 22: When Will Chrysler Do Something About Defective TIPMs?
- August 21: Bad Shocks Cause Recall of Jeep Cherokee, Ram 1500 and Chrysler 200
- August 13: Chrysler 200 Recalled, Automaker Appoints New Safety Chief
2006 Chrysler 300
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2006 300 Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems46NHTSA complaints: 99
- interior accessories problems24NHTSA complaints: 6
- transmission problems6NHTSA complaints: 54
- AC / heater problems5NHTSA complaints: 1
- suspension problems5NHTSA complaints: 7
- cooling system problems3NHTSA complaints: 2
- lights problems3NHTSA complaints: 9
- body / paint problems2NHTSA complaints: 5
- steering problems2NHTSA complaints: 27
- brakes problems1NHTSA complaints: 25
- drivetrain problems1NHTSA complaints: 88
- seat belts / air bags problems1NHTSA complaints: 10
- wheels / hubs problems1NHTSA complaints: 11
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 64
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 31
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 6
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 5
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 3
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 2
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler 300 Model Years
Curious how the 2006 300 compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler 300 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 300.