- May 19: Has Fiat Chrysler Failed Its Customers During 20 Recalls?
- May 16: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Ram Trucks That Go Too Fast
- May 8: Fiat Chrysler Wants New Trial in Remi Walden Jeep Fire Death
- May 5: Flames Still Shooting From Jeep and Dodge Headliners
- April 30: Government Asked To Investigate Back Glass in 2005 Chrysler Crossfire
2006 Chrysler 300
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2006 300 Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems56NHTSA complaints: 16
- interior accessories problems24NHTSA complaints: 3
- AC / heater problems6NHTSA complaints: 1
- transmission problems6NHTSA complaints: 17
- suspension problems5NHTSA complaints: 3
- cooling system problems4
- lights problems3NHTSA complaints: 2
- seat belts / air bags problems3NHTSA complaints: 6
- body / paint problems2NHTSA complaints: 2
- steering problems2NHTSA complaints: 6
- brakes problems1NHTSA complaints: 14
- drivetrain problems1NHTSA complaints: 3
- electrical problems1NHTSA complaints: 12
- wheels / hubs problems1NHTSA complaints: 7
- windows / windshield problems1NHTSA complaints: 3
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 1
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 1
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler 300 Model Years
Curious how the 2006 300 compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler 300 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 300.