- August 21: Jeep Grand Cherokee and Dodge Durango SUVs Recalled Again
- August 17: No Investigation For Chrysler Crossfire Back Window Problems
- August 17: Jeep Cherokee Transmission Problems Focus of Lawsuit
- August 16: Chrysler 200 Recalled To Fix Stalling Engines
- August 10: Did Fiat Chrysler Investors Lose Because of Recall Failures?
2006 Chrysler 300
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2006 300 Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems59NHTSA complaints: 150
- interior accessories problems25NHTSA complaints: 7
- suspension problems7NHTSA complaints: 9
- transmission problems7NHTSA complaints: 61
- AC / heater problems6NHTSA complaints: 1
- cooling system problems4NHTSA complaints: 2
- lights problems3NHTSA complaints: 11
- seat belts / air bags problems3NHTSA complaints: 62
- body / paint problems2NHTSA complaints: 7
- steering problems2NHTSA complaints: 34
- brakes problems1NHTSA complaints: 31
- drivetrain problems1NHTSA complaints: 128
- electrical problems1NHTSA complaints: 47
- wheels / hubs problems1NHTSA complaints: 11
- windows / windshield problems1NHTSA complaints: 3
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 102
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 13
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 6
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 2
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler 300 Model Years
Curious how the 2006 300 compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler 300 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 300.