- February 8: Jeep Grand Cherokees Keep Rolling Away investigations | 1 days ago
- February 7: Chrysler Recalls Continental Airbags in SUVs and Minivans recalls | 2 days ago
- February 3: Recall: Dodge Charger Owners Get Free Wheel Chocks recalls | 6 days ago
- January 25: Chrysler Says Racketeering Lawsuit Filed by 'Disgruntled Dealers' news | 15 days ago
- January 11: Safe Rental Car Act Will Change How Cars Are Rented news | 29 days ago
2006 Chrysler 300
Worst 2006 300 transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- not shifting properly8
- stuck in park2
- transmission failure1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission48
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Lever And ...6
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Lever And ...4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Gear Position ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission: Column Shift ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler 300 Model Years
Curious how the 2006 300 compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler 300 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 300.