- December 29: Lawsuit Filed Over Allegedly Defective Clutch Safety Interlock Switches
- December 16: Chrysler Group Changes Name To FCA US
- December 16: Jeep Sunroof Leak Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler
- December 12: Chrysler Recalls More Airbag-Stricken Cars and Trucks
- December 3: Chrysler Recalls Vans and SUVs To Repair Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems
2006 Chrysler 300
Worst 2006 300 transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- not shifting properly6
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission48
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Lever And ...6
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Lever And ...4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Gear Position ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission: Column Shift ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler 300 Model Years
Curious how the 2006 300 compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler 300 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 300.