2008 Chrysler 300 accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Chrysler 300:

2008 Chrysler 300 Owner Comments

Aug 312011

My driver side seat warmers malfunctioned and ended up turning on by itself and overheating and in turn, burning the driver's seat. I initially parked the car where I usually do and was planning on taking the car the next day to the Chrysler dealership by my home. I woke up on the morning of August 31, 2011, walked up to my car (which had black windows from the smoke from the flames) and opened my car door to find my driver side seat burned to ashes. This is an electrical problem and the situation with my car is being fixed and Chrysler is taking care of the problem. I do not want this to happen to anyone else. I pulled up some information about other Chrysler cars with seat warmers and other people has experienced the same problem with the driver side seat overheating and burning their drivers seat to ashes.

- White Plains, NY, USA