2010 Chrysler 300 wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Chrysler 300:

2010 Chrysler 300 Owner Comments

Oct 052015

My car is a lemon and I want to be refunded, either a new car or my $25,000 cash that I paid for the car in 2010. Now my car is being recalled for dangerous air bags!!! also all of my tire pressure sensors are defective. My car's brakes are warped! on a highway in motion my brakes make noise and the steering wheel shakes! the tire pressure sensor light stays on and doesn't go out on the dashboard.

- Citrus Heights, CA, USA

Jun 022015

Whenever I make a right turn into oncoming traffic, the esp traction comes on and slows my car down, this happen at a low rate is speed, even when it's wet or when it dry, this has been occurring every time I make a right, I thought it's only suppose to do this when it's raining and it has slippery roads, but it found it all the time. I'm afraid it would cause an accident when I pull out into traffic, because of how it slows my vehicle down. Thank you

- Alexandria, LA, USA

Apr 232013

The contact owns a 2010 Chrysler 300. The contact stated that a noise was present under the front of the vehicle and a knocking was heard while turning. The contact discovered that the front wheel spindle nut was loose on both the front driver and passenger sides. The vehicle was not diagnosed or repaired. The manufacturer was notified. The failure mileage was 89,000.

- Charlotte, NC, USA