2015 Chrysler 300 miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Chrysler 300:

2015 Chrysler 300 Owner Comments

May 102016

I purchased my 2015 Chrysler 300 limited two days short of a month. I bought it used from carmax, with 15K miles. I have put on about 1K miles so far, and I am noticing a burning smell - like heated ceramic, while inside the car when I am stationary, after the car has been driven for about an hour (highway and street). Smell is more noticeable outside the car (after I park) and when I looked under the hood for possible leaks - no leaks present, but the smell is coming from the driver's side of the engine. I have also noticed that the transmission is shifting a little harder between gears (not by much, but noticeable from how it drove a month ago off the lot). Use the vehicle for commute to work and running around town. I don't race the engine, and try to keep the gas mpg as high as possible (light gas pedal foot). Concerned that I see there were recalls for the alternator on previous model years - burning up and causing fires. Alternator is in the same area as the smell. No recalls or complaints on file for this situation for my year and model.

- Miami, FL, USA

May 302015

Car shift harsh when stoping or coming to a stop. Dealer says its part of learning process. My car now has 45K miles.first complaint was around 1000 miles. Everytime I take the car to the dealer they always say the same thing.

- Oxnard, CA, USA