6.1

2015 Chrysler 300 miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Chrysler 300:

2015 Chrysler 300 Owner Comments

Nov 202016

300

Ive owned my 300C for less than a year and all of the suddden my A/C control from the drivers side only came out cold when I had it on high but on the passenger side did come out hot I dont know if this has happened to anyone else happened last month and it still doesnt work

- Hidalgo, TX, USA

Dec 182016

300

Takata inflator I am getting an image of all four tires keeps inflating and deflating in different air size of all for tires like it has mind of its own and it acts if it has an air pump built in the front tires says left tire has 32 and right tire has 33 then all in a sudden the left tires inflats air and it becomes 34 right side stays the same 33 then back tires does the same thing it gives its own air and takes away air on the other side. What is going on it seems dangerous and the image of my car is on dash broad. It was in motion while I am driving and even if I park the car it changes air level of the tires when I am driving on freeway or on the side streets. I think its the leveling I thought it needed air and I put air and it continued to put air on its own and take air out on its own. There is a recall on the data system do you think that someone has gotten into the system of the car? I have a chysler 300 year 2015 I just go this car two months ago this is scary cause I never in life experience this but I feel this is danagerous

- Daly City, CA, USA

May 102016

300

I purchased my 2015 Chrysler 300 limited two days short of a month. I bought it used from carmax, with 15K miles. I have put on about 1K miles so far, and I am noticing a burning smell - like heated ceramic, while inside the car when I am stationary, after the car has been driven for about an hour (highway and street). Smell is more noticeable outside the car (after I park) and when I looked under the hood for possible leaks - no leaks present, but the smell is coming from the driver's side of the engine. I have also noticed that the transmission is shifting a little harder between gears (not by much, but noticeable from how it drove a month ago off the lot). Use the vehicle for commute to work and running around town. I don't race the engine, and try to keep the gas mpg as high as possible (light gas pedal foot). Concerned that I see there were recalls for the alternator on previous model years - burning up and causing fires. Alternator is in the same area as the smell. No recalls or complaints on file for this situation for my year and model.

- Miami, FL, USA

May 302015

300

Car shift harsh when stoping or coming to a stop. Dealer says its part of learning process. My car now has 45K miles.first complaint was around 1000 miles. Everytime I take the car to the dealer they always say the same thing.

- Oxnard, CA, USA