- July 4: NHTSA: Fiat Chrysler Didn't Do Its Job in 23 Recalls
- June 30: Jeep and Dodge SUVs Recalled To Repair Suspension Problems
- June 19: Fiat Chrysler Must Answer Government Questions About 22 Recalls
- June 18: Chrysler 'False Park' Lawsuit Back in Gear
- June 4: Fiat Chrysler Missed Legal Deadline in 5 Recalls
2006 Chrysler 300C
Worst 2006 300C transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- hesitation when shifting gears and has a little bit ...1
- whirling noise at low speed1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler 300C Model Years
Curious how the 2006 300C compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler 300C overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 300C.