- March 11: Chrysler Alternator Lawsuit Says Owners Tired of Problems
- March 6: Chrysler Recalls 700,000 Minivans and SUVs To Replace Ignition Switches
- February 28: Fiat Chrysler Recalls 467,000 SUVs To Fix Engine Stall
- February 26: Over 25,000 Chrysler 200 Cars Might Need Transmissions Replaced
- January 31: Over 2.1 Million Cars with Defective Airbags Recalled Again
2006 Chrysler 300C
Worst 2006 300C transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- hesitation when shifting gears and has a little bit ...1
- whirling noise at low speed1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler 300C Model Years
Curious how the 2006 300C compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler 300C overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 300C.