1. weld and repaint (1 reports)
2000 Chrysler 300M body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Chrysler 300M:

2000 Chrysler 300M Owner Comments

Aug 142015

300M V6

My kids basketball hoop fell on top of the windshield and cracked it, so I called my insurance company to send someone out to fix it. Much to my surprise the guy tells me that he would not be able to do anything because of the rust around the tracks which holds the windshield in. There are two rust spots building up at the top of the windshield on both sides of the vehicle on the body of the car. Auto Lite glass says they can't fix until I have that rusted tract fixed which will cost about 700-800 dollars, because the tract has to be fabricated back in because from a liability stand point if they try to put this new windshield back in the glue has nothing to stick to and the windshield will not hold in place which I totally understand. I would not want that to happen to anyone in the event of a accident. It's just frustrating that a $250 windshield replacement from your insurance company turned into a $700 cost to me.

- , Euclid, OH, USA