- March 10: Chrysler Recalls 45,000 Vehicles to Update Software
- March 3: Chrysler Sued Over Alleged 'False Park' Death
- February 14: Investigation Closed Into Chrysler Stalling Engines
- February 11: Why You Should Beware of Car Dealer Ads
- February 7: Chrysler Recalls Ram ProMaster Vans For Sticky Accelerator Pedals
- February 6: Congrats Chrysler! Most Recalls of 2013
- February 1: Car Dealer Sues Government Over 'Obamacare'
- January 14: Investigation Expanded Into Chrysler Sun Visor Fires
2004 Chrysler 300M
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2004 300M Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Want help understanding this graph?
- windows / windshield problems3
- brakes problems1NHTSA complaints: 6
- engine problems1NHTSA complaints: 14
- steering problemsNHTSA: 8
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 6
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 6
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 6
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 5
- transmission problemsNHTSA: 5
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 4
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 4
- lights problemsNHTSA: 4
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 4
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 3
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 3
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 3
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler 300M Model Years
Curious how the 2004 300M compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler 300M overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 300M.