- March 3: Chrysler Sued Over Alleged 'False Park' Death
- February 14: Investigation Closed Into Chrysler Stalling Engines
- February 11: Why You Should Beware of Car Dealer Ads
- February 7: Chrysler Recalls Ram ProMaster Vans For Sticky Accelerator Pedals
- February 6: Congrats Chrysler! Most Recalls of 2013
- February 1: Car Dealer Sues Government Over 'Obamacare'
- January 14: Investigation Expanded Into Chrysler Sun Visor Fires
- December 9: Chrysler Recalls Cars and Trucks With Transmission Problems
2001 Chrysler 300M
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2001 300M Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Want help understanding this graph?
- interior accessories problems10NHTSA complaints: 9
- electrical problems6NHTSA complaints: 8
- cooling system problems4NHTSA complaints: 1
- transmission problems4NHTSA complaints: 9
- engine problems3NHTSA complaints: 8
- steering problems2NHTSA complaints: 30
- wheels / hubs problems2NHTSA complaints: 4
- body / paint problems1NHTSA complaints: 5
- brakes problems1NHTSA complaints: 9
- lights problems1
- windows / windshield problems1
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 9
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 5
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 5
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 3
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler 300M Model Years
Curious how the 2001 300M compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler 300M overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 300M.