- May 19: Has Fiat Chrysler Failed Its Customers During 20 Recalls?
- May 16: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Ram Trucks That Go Too Fast
- May 8: Fiat Chrysler Wants New Trial in Remi Walden Jeep Fire Death
- May 5: Flames Still Shooting From Jeep and Dodge Headliners
- April 30: Government Asked To Investigate Back Glass in 2005 Chrysler Crossfire
2001 Chrysler 300M
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2001 300M Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- interior accessories problems10NHTSA complaints: 9
- electrical problems9NHTSA complaints: 7
- cooling system problems5NHTSA complaints: 1
- transmission problems5NHTSA complaints: 8
- engine problems3NHTSA complaints: 6
- steering problems3NHTSA complaints: 20
- wheels / hubs problems2NHTSA complaints: 3
- body / paint problems1NHTSA complaints: 4
- brakes problems1NHTSA complaints: 7
- lights problems1
- windows / windshield problems1
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 9
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 5
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 2
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 1
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler 300M Model Years
Curious how the 2001 300M compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler 300M overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 300M.