- April 24: Lawsuit: Chrysler Gear Shift Confusing and Dangerous news | 0 days ago
- April 17: Jeep, Dodge and Chrysler Valve Stems Focus of Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- April 12: Ram 1500 Recalled to Fix Differential Problems recalls | 12 days ago
- April 9: Chrysler Wins Jeep Gas Tank Lawsuit Dismissal news | 15 days ago
- March 30: Chrysler Recalls 2014 Fiat 500L For Hesitation Problems recalls | 25 days ago
2001 Chrysler 300M
Worst 2001 300M steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- bolt broke off inner tie rod & rack pinion steering2
- steering sways1
- NHTSA: Steering12
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion11
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly5
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Rack2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler 300M Model Years
Curious how the 2001 300M compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler 300M overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 300M.