- May 28: Excess Vehicle Emissions Contribute to 38,000 Premature Deaths news | 2 days ago
- May 25: Government Sues Chrysler Over Ram and Jeep Emissions news | 5 days ago
- May 23: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Compass SUVs That May Roll Away recalls | 7 days ago
- May 19: Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions Fix Proposed news | 11 days ago
- May 15: Chrysler Recalls 1.2 Million Ram Trucks Over Deadly Defect recalls | 15 days ago
2001 Chrysler 300M
Worst 2001 300M steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- bolt broke off inner tie rod & rack pinion steering2
- steering sways1
- NHTSA: Steering12
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion11
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly5
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Rack2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler 300M Model Years
Curious how the 2001 300M compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler 300M overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 300M.