- December 1: Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel Lawsuit Filed news | 6 days ago
- November 21: Remington Walden Crash: Chrysler Will Pay $40 Million news | 16 days ago
- November 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Grand Cherokees and Dodge Durangos recalls | 18 days ago
- November 18: Dodge Dart Recalled to Fix Windshield Wiper Problems recalls | 19 days ago
- November 16: Lawsuit: Dodge Ram Trucks Emit Illegal Emissions news | 21 days ago
2001 Chrysler 300M
Worst 2001 300M steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- bolt broke off inner tie rod & rack pinion steering2
- steering sways1
- NHTSA: Steering12
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion11
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly5
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Rack2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler 300M Model Years
Curious how the 2001 300M compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler 300M overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 300M.