- July 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Challengers That May Roll Away recalls | 1 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 8 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 363,000 Dodge Journey SUVs recalls | 9 days ago
- July 3: Ram Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) Lawsuit Filed news | 20 days ago
- June 21: Chrysler Recalls Pacifica Plug-in Hybrid Electric Minivans recalls | 32 days ago
2001 Chrysler 300M
Worst 2001 300M steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- bolt broke off inner tie rod & rack pinion steering2
- steering locks up1
- steering sways1
- NHTSA: Steering12
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion11
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly5
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Rack2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler 300M Model Years
Curious how the 2001 300M compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler 300M overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 300M.